Sunday, April 18, 2010

1 Year Pictures

Mare was sweet enough to do pictures for the kids' birthdays this year. Unfortunately, due to teething, 1 year shots, and an untimely run-in with the coffee table, the day we chose was not the best day to take pictures. Mare still managed to get some great shots. If anyone wants to print off one, let me know and I can send you the copy that doesn't have the watermark.

This one is just precious. You can see the tears in her eyes but I think she looks so sweet:

This one is cute as well because it really captures her inquisitive look:

I think this is a funny little devilish grin:

This is just the everyday Hailey - usually smiling and so cute with those big cheeks:

This is what she spent most of the photo session doing:


This is just a cute shot - I think she was looking at one of Mare's boys at the time:


Just looking around, taking it all in:


Finally a real smile:


And a really big laugh:



What a cutie!!!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

She's usually such a happy baby!The last one is my favorite.

amypfan said...

These are great! They're not all "perfect," but they really capture her personality. Mare did an awesome job!