1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you gives you compassion for others and reminds you that we are all human. Sometimes good things happen, sometimes bad things happen, but it's how we handle them and how we help others that make the difference.
2. If you're good at something, rock on! I think it's great when people use natural given talents to do something good. I also think there are many ways (some you may not have even considered) to use your natural talents.
3. Why so calm? What else is there to be? The things I want to control the most are out of my hands.
4. Something is out there, it's the neighbor's cat and it's driving our cat insane. Seriously, I have never heard such noises come out of an animal and Lacey just keeps backing up and slamming head-first into the glass door trying to get the other cat as it lays peacefully on our deck, mocking our poor kitty. Luckily their cat gets bored easily because I am not interfering (I almost got attacked the last time I tried!).
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled "Kids aren't the only way to go crazy, but they certainly are the fastest." Hehe okay I stole that from someone else and it's not entirely true - Hannah is the best thing to ever happen to me but sometimes toddlers do make their mommies a little crazy. A phrase that is heard around our house: "Hannah, sweetie, you're making Mommy crazy and she didn't have very far to go."
6. Sitting on my back porch I see a pond and the back part of our neighborhood, including the nice playground and walking trails. I also see lots of spots where the grass hasn't grown in yet even though we have lived here for 3 years. Crappy soil.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to dinner and hanging out with Mike, Manda, and Chad, tomorrow my plans include going to my in-laws for dinner and a festival that's in town, and Sunday, I want to go to church and take an afternoon nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment