Yes, that is a gray shirt with multi-colored hearts (on backwards, by the way), a pink/purple/brown plaid dress, pink Belle socks, and red glitter shoes. I told her that was an interesting look and of course she replied "I know, I'm beautiful!" She was so proud of her outfit that I figured letting her wear it was worth the weird looks I'd get during the 2 minutes we were in the store. She is quite confident in her style, that's for sure!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Stylin' (Or Something)
Hannah and Hailey were running around playing while I was getting ready to make dinner. Hannah had been playing dress-up, and when I realized that I had the wrong type of chicken for my meal, I told her to run upstairs and put on some real clothes so we could quickly pop over to the store. This is what she came downstairs wearing:

Yes, that is a gray shirt with multi-colored hearts (on backwards, by the way), a pink/purple/brown plaid dress, pink Belle socks, and red glitter shoes. I told her that was an interesting look and of course she replied "I know, I'm beautiful!" She was so proud of her outfit that I figured letting her wear it was worth the weird looks I'd get during the 2 minutes we were in the store. She is quite confident in her style, that's for sure!
Yes, that is a gray shirt with multi-colored hearts (on backwards, by the way), a pink/purple/brown plaid dress, pink Belle socks, and red glitter shoes. I told her that was an interesting look and of course she replied "I know, I'm beautiful!" She was so proud of her outfit that I figured letting her wear it was worth the weird looks I'd get during the 2 minutes we were in the store. She is quite confident in her style, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it!!! Maybe she is inspired by Betsy Johnson or Gwen Stefani's LAMB line :).
Post a Comment