Daddy and Hannah taking a little nap (Aug 2009):
Hailey's blanket: I had no idea where Hannah's blanket came from until I happened to be in Walmart one day and noticed that they were selling blankets that were similiar. Obviously it had been several years since Hannah's blanket had been bought, so it wasn't the exact same, but it was the same size and had mostly the same colors. I bought it, anticipating that a younger sister may want to be like her big sister. Hailey's blanket has a princess castle on it instead of a cat both are very cute. Hailey also prefers that blanket but will accept others without problem. She calls is "baaaaiiiiin" and we call it "castle blanket."
Hailey napping (Oct 2010):
Hannah's stuffed animal: Hannah has a unicorn that she used to called "ani-corn" before she could say it right. Hannah was around 2-2.5 and we were headed to our friend's house, Dustyn and Emily. It was a 4 hour drive and we stopped at a gas station because Hannah was getting restless. We thought buying some milk might help. I ran into the restroom and when I came out, Rob had been using a stuffed animal display to entertain Hannah. Hannah asked if she could have one and she grabbed a pink unicorn and hugged it. It was only like $5 so it seemed worth it if it entertained her for the rest of our trip. That has been her favorite stuffed animal ever since.
Hannah and Hailey cuddling in bed with unicorn (May 2009):
Hailey's stuffed animal(s): You have seen me blog about Hailey's favorite before. It used to be the elephant my mom gave her that was from when I was a kid, but we lost that one in a store, never to be seen again. Hopefully another baby somewhere is enjoying it. Her new favorite toy was from my grandparents on her 1st birthday. It's a bear with a pink flower on it's head. She loves to carry it around and squeeze it and call it "beeeee." She also puts it in the toy baby carrier, the toy stroller, and the toy crib.
Loving on the elephant (Jan 2010):
Laughing with the bear (Nov 2010):
No comments:
Post a Comment