The joke around this house is that we would say Hailey was in a "Mommy phase," but that would indicate that she's ever been in any other phase. Don't get me wrong, she loves Daddy and sis and her grandparents and friends, she just wants Mommy more. I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. Who wouldn't love a cuddle bug?
This is how we are a lot these days, especially when Hannah is in school. Hailey wants nothing more than to snuggle up with me and when I pick her up, she loops her arms underneath mine and wraps them around me, so as to get even closer, like we are hugging:

However, if there was ever a question of who she looks more like, I feel like this should clear it up:

I'll leave you with a few more cute pictures of our girl (look at those grey eyes and that cute smile!):
3 comments:
Sure Hailey's got Rob's nose, and maybe his mouth, but really her eyes look more like you. She certainly looks more like you than Hannah. I think she's also looking more grownup, like maybe losing some of that babyfat, you think? A Sad Day.
LOL, I think anyone would look more like me than Hannah. ;) Hailey is definitely losing the baby fat though.
So precious! Hailey is such a sweetheart :)
Post a Comment