As requested, here are a few more pictures of Hannah & Hailey at the same age. They definitely have a different head shape and it looks like Hailey will have brown hair instead of blonde. I still think they look pretty similiar though!
Hannah:

Hailey:

Hannah:

Hailey:

4 comments:
so very cute! I think they look very alike, except their eyes!
I never noticed it, but I think you are right! Their shape is a bit different and Hannah's eyes are sooo much darker blue than Hailey's. They started out the same color as infants - Hannah's eyes never changed but Hailey's have been lightening. I think Hailey's eyes are headed to hazel of some kind. Rob has light brown around the center of his eyes and then the rest is blue with specks of green. Mine is in layers - bright brown around the center, then green, then bluish grey as an outline. We'll see what Hailey ends up with!
They definitely look very similar, but I think Hailey has more of you in her. That's funny, because that's also what everyone says to me about Shay.... which I guess makes sense for both of us, since both of our first daughters look exactly like our husbands! lol
I think Hailey's eyes are more wide set than Hannah's! Other than that I think they look a lot alike!
Post a Comment