Very cute! I have to be honest, I'm a little suprised that you have such a chunky baby! You all must just be lucky enough to outgrow the "chunky" gene! She sure is cute with all of her rolls, though! :)
LOL, I get that a lot. Hannah was also a chunky baby. I think it's great - chunky babies are the cutest! :)
I havent seen those ones of Hannah and the girls together yet!!!! She has quite the smile :-)Love the one of her giving Hailey a kiss <3
SO cute! How do I convince Mare to take pictures of my girls too???
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute! I have to be honest, I'm a little suprised that you have such a chunky baby! You all must just be lucky enough to outgrow the "chunky" gene! She sure is cute with all of her rolls, though! :)
LOL, I get that a lot. Hannah was also a chunky baby. I think it's great - chunky babies are the cutest! :)
I havent seen those ones of Hannah and the girls together yet!!!! She has quite the smile :-)
Love the one of her giving Hailey a kiss <3
SO cute! How do I convince Mare to take pictures of my girls too???
Post a Comment