LOL, I keep telling everyone that Hailey looks a lot like Hannah did at that age and no one seems to believe me (until I drag out the baby pictures). ;)
Wow! It's almost scary! I wonder if they will continue to look so similar or if Hailey will vere off and look more like you? There's hope that you can have one kid that resembles you, right? :)
5 comments:
whoa. wait - is that the same baby??
:-)
LOL, I keep telling everyone that Hailey looks a lot like Hannah did at that age and no one seems to believe me (until I drag out the baby pictures). ;)
Wow! It's almost scary! I wonder if they will continue to look so similar or if Hailey will vere off and look more like you? There's hope that you can have one kid that resembles you, right? :)
From profile they look the same, but face on, I think Hailey has a bit more you.
I showed Rob and even he said "wow". :)
Post a Comment