Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cuteness Times Three


Cuteness #1: Hannah has taken to her dolls the way fish take to water. She loves to carry them around, hug them, ask them if they need an Elmo diaper, feed them her goldfish crackers and juice, etc. They come with us everywhere. The above picture is Hannah loving on her dollies.

Cuteness #2: Hannah has also learned to count to 10. She counts in that very slow and diliberate way that toddlers count. My favorite is when she says "three" because it sounds like "fee." She also rushes through "eight, nine, ten" as if it's a race to the finish. For some reason she occasionally says them slow, but it's funy to hear her say it fast. She usually requests a "high five" followed by a "bump" once she is done. I have it posted on my MySpace if anyone is interested.

Cuteness #3: I'm saving the best for last. Hannah has started asking for hugs and kisses quite often now. It's adorable to have a toddler come up to you and say "hug pease" or "kiss pease" (we don't quite have the "l" in "please" yet). Obviously I have been telling Hannah "I love you" since, well, before she was born, but tonight she said it back. Anyways, tonight I was taking her up to her room for bedtime and I said "Mommy loves you Hannah" and she stopped drinking her cup of water, looked at me, and said "love you." What a sweet girl!

1 comment:

amypfan said...

Isn't that just the best feeling in the world? I absolutely melt every time Bryn says "I love my mommy." Also noticed that you changed the name of the blog--very cute. We need to find a time to get together--I miss you!!