Saturday, September 27, 2014
Family Time!
Last night, per the kids' request, we went on a walk and then did a movie night:
We have been showing them movies that we liked as kids. So far, we've done Freaky Friday, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, Honey We Shrunk Ourselves, and the Back to the Future series. They have loved them all, and I like the nostalgia of watching shows that I loved as a kid. A definite win-win! I remember going to Disney and seeing the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground, which is fun because we plan to be in Disney right around this time next year. I also remember watching the second and third Back to the Future in the theater (and how cool it was that Marty was going to come to the future on my 36th birthday - man, that felt old!). Now, if only I could get a hoverboard for my birthday next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment