Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hannah's Birthday Party

I have to admit that the best way to get your party wherever you want is to have a mom who is 39 weeks pregnant.  There was no way I was hosting a house full of people while this big and Hannah had been asking for a Chuck E Cheese party for 2 years now, so she got her wish.  It was really fun, although I missed being able to make her cake for her.

Here is the birthday girl, ready to play:


Skee ball is fun:


 Helping Daddy play Deal or No Deal:


Friends on the Merry-Go-Round:


Enjoying some food while the kids play:


Mommy (with baby brother) and Hannah:


The birthday crown (with the ticket blaster behind):


A picture with Chuck E Cheese himself:


Happy birthday:


Making a wish:


All our friends (Cash, Holden, Hailey, Bryn, Lena, Shay, Hannah, Katherine):


Big winner:

Hannah loved it!  Happy birthday, big girl!

No comments: