Monday, March 8, 2010

Fresh Air!!!

I have been hesitant to go outside even though it has been a bit warmer. Hailey has had a month-long runny nose, which led to an ear infection that was diagnosed last week. It's often difficult to tell when she feels bad since she is a very happy and content baby, which makes me hesitate even more when considering outings. However, both kids have been bouncing off the walls recently. I admit, I have too. I am over winter. I am ready for flip flops and tank tops and nice long walks around the neighborhood. With the warmer weather, we have attempted a walk around the neighborhood a few times this past week, only to be foiled by longer-than-expected naps or rain. Today, though, we were finally able to make a trip to the (wet) playground. Hannah really wanted to go in the wagon and I told her we could as long as she kept Hailey on her lap so Hailey wouldn't fall over (or out) on our bumpy ride. She was a great big sister and happy to hold Hailey the entire way there and back. Unfortunately my camera must be on some weird setting because the only shot I got that didn't come back blurry was this one. Hannah's new cute haircut (just in time for class pictures this week) is also visible in this picture, although the wind was blowing a bit so it doesn't quite do it justice.


Both kids immensely enjoyed the fresh air and so did I. Come on spring!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

So Cute! I thought about taking the boys out in the wagon, good to know it's doable.