Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween Cuties!

Yesterday Mare made the awesome suggestion of taking the kids to a nearby park, putting them in their Halloween costumes, and taking some pictures. What a great idea! Cash could not have looked cuter in his little pirate costume and Hannah looked absolutely adorable as a fairy princess!

Here is Cash and Hannah - Cash looks like he is protecting his girl:

Here is my favorite picture of my little fairy:

I also really like this picture as well, even though she isn't smiling:

Here's a cute one of Mommy & Hannah:
And a cute one of Mare & Cash:
So incredibly cute!!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah G. said...

I think the fairy costume was the way to go -- very cute!

amypfan said...

So I think Hannah might be a little chilly in her fairy costume, but it is SO worth it--very cute!! Cash looks adorable as a pirate too.

So does your comment on my blog mean that we get to hang out with you this Sunday night? :)